High School/college Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
High School/college Forums

This site is made to bring back those who used to roleplay on MyYearbook

Due to Denison High School having more Active members thn Sherman in 4 days I will be evening out the school as best as I can. -Daniel Burnes ;Site Owner;

Press conference

Ooh girl, it's Randy!
    Ooh girl, it's Randy!
    Admin

Press conference Empty Press conference

Post  Ooh girl, it's Randy! Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm

-after practice, gets showered up and puts on the clothes I wore earlier and heads to the auditorium for my news conference-
    -sits down at a table set up on stage and focusing on the camera, lets everyone know what my situation is-
    At this point, I have 6 schools on my list. University of DC, Boise State, Notre Dame, Texas, Oregon, and Missouri. I've already visited Boise and Oregon, with visits set up every weekend up until the 1st of December, so my official top 5 won't be figured out until after I've taken my last visit. As for now, my main focuses are on school, hard work on the field, gearing up for the playoffs, getting ready for basketball season (after which I'll have my top 3), and beating Sherman this Friday. I thank you all for your time and hope this helps everyone get an idea on the next step in my athletic career. Thank you.
    -gets up and walks out before being met by more news reporters and takes a few questions before finally leaving and heads home-
    -tweets from my phone- Watch me tonight on the news! Bigger news than this election mess. #SuperstarStatus #ImOnMyWay
    -Facebook status- Wow... can't believe all the news coverage I've had! Check the newspaper tomorrow morning, watch the news tonight; either way, I'm being featured everywhere!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm